Intimate Weddings in New York City
Plan a trip to New York City to get legally married with a fabulous mini wedding from 14 Stories. This NYC gay wedding package is great for smaller, intimate weddings. Wedding planning doesn't get any easier than this. It's like having your own personal concierge while in New York. We take care of everything - just add hotel and dinner -
- In person assistance obtaining your marriage license and throughout your wedding day
- A town car to drive the engaged couple around Manhattan (up to three hours)
- Officiant to officiate your wedding ceremony (add $300 for a completely custom written ceremony that tells your own unique story as a couple)
- Personal flowers - two boutonnieres or two bouquets, or one of each
- Petite two tier wedding cake that serves up to 20
- Up to two hours of professional, photojournalistic-style photography coverage (ceremony and portraits only), plus one disc of
- Dinner reservations at a restaurant of your choice the evening of your wedding
- 5 hours of miscellaneous wedding planning to be used for things like arranging spa appointments, dinner reservations or anything else you wish!
- This wedding escape is yours for $3,950 (for the first 20 guests, $25 per guest thereafter with a maximum of 40 guests), subject to availability, and often available on less than two weeks notice. Credit cards accepted.
- Frequently Asked Questions about this package are here!
- Book Destiny New York by clicking this link.