History is being made as the 6th state in the country grants marriage equality.
Here's the rundown of what you should know!
Hours of Operation - Mondays-Fridays: 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., Room 4485
Washington, D.C. 20001
Phone: (202) 879-4840
- The front door may be crowded but there are two other entrances
- If you're one of the first 200 couples, you'll get a free cupcake from Hello Cupcake!
- Complete and print out your marriage application online before you go
- Bring cash, at least $35
- Bring a photo ID
- There is a 3 day waiting period before you get your license so you can't get married until March 10th.
- Be patient! There will be long lines even though they've brought in extra staff to help.
- Ignore any annoying protesters
Happy gay marriage in DC! Did you apply today? What was the scene like?
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.